Monday, December 15, 2008

I shall make your heart pound until you cry blood

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfWnIid5J8

This is why I don't like girls who LOVE PARTYING. No, I am not manipulated by media images. Yes, I do think myspace is a bane on humanity. Yes, they will be rendered irrelevant by the revolutionary times we have now entered.

Or I'm old-fashioned? I dunno, I just like my bitches unflashy and down-home. Yes, that is a stereotype but everyone is a stereotype to someone else.

Substantive post to come tomorrow.

2 comments:

Christina Fabiano™ said...

You mean you didn't like any girls at Hofstra?

Mr. Snrub Gorp said...

Well, I did meet one girl who was okay. Too bad she was from Boston. And had this DEEEEEEEEEEEEP VOIIIIIIIIIICE. But she was cool otherwise I guess.

I think she was wearing a red shirt or something.